Sunday, August 8, 2010

Who says you can't do that....

Like I have said in the past, Avery is into everything.  She keeps us entertained to no end.  Here are a few of her recent moments. 
She pulled my shoes out of my room and tried to put them on.  Ok, I know it looks like she has a pacifier a lot.....she had gotten so great about only having it at night, naps and car.  Since vacation she has been sick so we have given it to her more.  I need to break her again...SO....
I tried to take it away!  Look at that face.  LOL!
My mom got Avery this baby playpen.  It is really for her dolls, but we can't keep her out of it.  She is going to be a good big sis though...look at her feeding her baby the bottle. 
Having tons of fun!  It is just too cute, but I am hoping she doesn't break the playpen soon. 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: