Monday, March 23, 2009

34 weeks update

Well, not much going on at our house. We are so thankful that Josh has a job. We are praying for something permanent here in Houston so he can spend lots of time with the baby. If you haven't heard our name choice yet.....Avery Blake will hopefully be arriving no later than May 5th. Avery because we both loved the name, and Blake is my mom's maiden name and Avery is due on her birthday.

The doctor said the baby looks great. I have to get on the fetal monitor every time I go to the doctor now for weekly visits. Some days I wish she would come a little early, but I have to remember that it is better the longer she stays in her cozy home.

1 comment:

  1. Josh, Erin, and Baby Girl Avery
    What a great idea so you can share everything with those who are far away and keep everyone up to date. We love the room and can hardly wait for your precious little girl to arrive. Your PaPa Bibb is ready but mom still doesn't know what she wants to be called. I just don't feel like a granny or nana. I think we will just have to let Avery decide when she gets here. With all our love and may God bless you, Mom Bibb

    ReplyDelete