Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4 months and growing...

Today, Avery is four months old. My how time has flown by. We started rice cereal on Saturday. Avery has definitely been challenging us lately with her night-time sleeping. She was sleeping 11P - 7A since she was six weeks old, and in the last two weeks she has reverted to waking every hour or two. So, we have tried EVERYTHING! My pediatrician said that the rice cereal probably won't help her sleep, but it has been so much fun seeing her eat it. Enjoy a few of the pictures of a our little one.Look at me...on my tummy. I am rolling all over now. Video soon to come. (Thank to mommy's friends, Jennifer and Greta for my activity mat - I love it).Staring intently. Can you see my pretty tutu ballet outfit from mommy's dear friend, Cori.Still have my pretty blue eyes. Thanks Pops! Josh and I both have hazel so they look to have come from Erin's dad. Me and Aunt Kristin. Hagen is looming behind. She loves being around Avery. Avery has really started to notice her more and more. She even enjoys when Hagen licks across her face. First bite of rice cereal is about to happen.Yuck! More cereal got on my bib than my mouth. Look at mommy's face too.

Check out the video of her first attempt with rice cereal. We are both making crazy faces.
Our dear friends, Scot and Nicole's daughter, Hope, with Avery. She was such a big helper with Avery's bath and getting her to bed.
Their son, Will, holding Avery. Josh and I started dating when Will was just two years old. Time has flown so fast.
The kids together with Avery. They just got back from the beach...Avery needs a little tan..she is glowing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin,
    I enjoyed catching up on Avery's progress. She is so cute. I'm glad that you are able to work part time. I simply must come and visit you. Before you know it she'll be going off off to college. (LOL) Let me know when would be a good time.

    ReplyDelete