Monday, May 3, 2010

Avery's 1st Birthday!

Avery's 1st Birthday celebration was a day to remember.  It was awesome that her 1st birthday on May 1st was on a Saturday.  Here are a few pics of our big girl!  The theme of the party was "Our Little Cupcake is Turning One"....if you can't already tell. I had so much fun preparing for it.  I had a lot of inspiration from TomKat Blog She created the cupcake labels for me.  Enjoy!

 The night before her party...check out her jammies..Party Animal!
The morning of her birthday!  She loves making this little grin where her tooth can rub her gums.
Puppy comes everywhere she goes!  We are on #5. 


MomZ (My mom) helping me get Avery ready for her party.
Getting ready for her big day.  She had a two hour nap prior to her party...it was awesome!
Pops (my dad) with Avery
PaPa (Josh's Dad) and Avery.  Avery was holding her new baby!  Her new friend, but it does not replace her favorite puppy.  
Grandma (Josh's Mom) with Avery.
Our family!
Checking out her party table.  See her baby pic this was moments after she was born.  WOW so hard to believe.
Happy Girl!!!  She was so excited to see people more than presents.
I absolutely love this face.  I can't believe we have a BIG blue-eyed girl!
I made all of the cupcakes and desserts, but I did have this giant cupcake made for Avery.  It was so precious...the whole thing was cake and can you believe the bottom part is not a wrapper but icing?
My sis and Andrew with Carson and Avery.  Carson had so much fun with Avery's party and his dinosaurs.  


Digging in...well, sort of.  She liked the icing not so much the cake.  Once she saw Josh's Blue Bell ice cream cup, she was done with the cake.  Bring on the Ice Cream!
YAY!!!  She was so happy!
YUM!
Avery greeting Uncle Doyle and Auntie Viv (sorry little out of order but blogging is a pain with pictures)
Avery and her friend, Farah.  I wish I had one of all the little kiddos. They were all precious.
Do we see a future couple in the works?  This is our friends, Mike and Jessica's precious boy, Drew.
We got Avery a little swing to have from our tree outside.  Avery and Drew hanging out after everyone left sitting in the swing.  It was too cute!  Pics of Avery in her swing to come.
Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet baby girl!  We have enjoyed this past year more than we could have ever imagined.  She is such a joy to both Josh and I.  We are grateful to our Lord, Jesus Christ, for giving us this healthy, beautiful baby girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment