Friday, June 24, 2011

Family Reunion in New Braunfels

Continued pictures from our vacation week.  We ended the week in New Braunfels for a family reunion on my Dad's side.  It was so fun seeing all the family and visiting/playing with cousins.  I didn't lug my camera everywhere so I missed a lot of great pics, but here are just a few from the weekend. 
Avery and her Aunt Kristin
Precious Carson and his Daddy, Andrew.
Cousins in the bath...how long can they take baths together?  haha!  Isn't this the funniest picture with how pale Avery is and how dark Carson is?  He gets so dark in the summer :)
Aunt Kristin reading to the kids in the hotel.  Avery was obviously trying to be so big and read her own book.
Our little fam...who knows what got Amelia's attention.

My family.
My two girlies...could eat them up!
TROUBLE!
My grandmother, Nanny, holding Amelia.  She will be 88 this year and still amazes us.  She loves to beat everyone in cards at 3-13.  If you haven't played it before, here are the rules.  We love the game! (NOTE - if you look at these rules, we always use twos as a wild card for every round)
Cutie patootie!

Nanny with our girls and cousin, Carson.  Three of her eleven great-grandchildren.

***Don't miss the post below***

No comments:

Post a Comment