Sunday, September 4, 2011

Where o' where have we been?


Well, I could tell you that my camera lens broke when Avery pulled my camera off the kitchen table, or that we have been so busy, but the truth is...I just have been a little slow on pictures and posting.  (Even though one of my lenses did break...boohoo, hopefully it can be easily fixed).

We have had a busy August with family stuff for those that know, please keep praying.  Avery started preschool this past week and I am working again one day a week at Methodist in SL.  I had a very hard time leaving my job because it wasn't just a "job" it is a passion.  I was so fortunate that they asked me to come back even if I could only do one day a week.  It is awesome.  My sweet mother-in-law watches the girls so I don't worry one bit.  It is a nice Mommy Day-Out and great to get a little money while I am at it. :)  Here are a few recent pics of the girls.  Amelia is getting so big and Avery is just a hoot!

Eight months already.  Where has the time gone?

She is a changed baby since she has been on prevacid and going to Physical Therapy.  Thank you Lord!

I seriously could kiss her face all day. 

She loves sitting and seeing the world now.  She wants to crawl but even though the therapy has really helped with her arms, she doesn't push up completely.  She looks like she break dances and spins in circles or rolls to get where she wants to go.

We had a great playdate last week with some good friends at the Children's Museum.  Amelia got to stay with her Gi Gi so it was awesome to have some alone time with Avery. 

Avery loved the Splash Zone, but it was too hot to stay out long even at 10AM.

Having a blast with one of her good friends. 



Nothing was going to stop her getting that boat. 





She still loves the kiddie area and the tea parties. 

Even though she doesn't look too happy, she loved HEB in the Kidtropolis. Can't wait for the next visit.

First Day of School pics to come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment