Sunday, November 27, 2011

Which Holiday is it??

Well, I decided I better post Halloween so I can eventually get to Thanksgiving and Christmas!  ha!  I used to be so good at posting.  I guess I am spending too much time on Pinterest.  Here are a few from the Halloween month. 
My two sweet girls.  Amelia will be 11 months on Tuesday and Avery is two and half.  The pumpkin patch was so bright and lots of mosquitoes.  They both had tons of bite and runny noses this day. 

So serious!  She loved that tiny pumpkin. 



Avery is getting so big.  She is a good little helper, but she is also a menace too. :)  She sings all the time and loves to talk.  She cracks us up every day.  Time to start writing down all the cute things she is saying. 


We had a Halloween party with our Bible Fellowship class and we won last year...so this year we had a little pressure.  I had a hard time coming up with something, and I just wanted Avery to have fun with it.  It all came together (even if we didn't win).  Avery was Strawberry Shortcake, Amelia was a Cupcake.  I made Josh and I aprons that said Sugar and Spice...well, mine actually said "Suga" because I couldn't fit the "R" on it.  It was hysterical. 

Carving the pumpkin with Daddy 


Amelia still little tiny to carve the pumpkin so she watched from the pack-n-play

Loves to color!

Strawberry Shortcake.  Too cute.  She asked me on the way to our party that weekend before, "Mommy, where are my spots?"  I said "what spots?"  She pointed to her nose...she meant freckles.  It funny! 

Checking out her goodies from her grandparents. 

Our little cupcake!

She is such a happy baby.  She really started crawling the last week of October. 

The best pic of the girls together (with the backdrop of my totally 80's china hutch....planned to DIY it one day and still hasn't happened). 

Amelia with her Gi Gi and Granny Helen

My parents with the girls.  Didn't get one with Josh's parents both together.  Need to make sure I am better with getting it all. 

Trick-or-treating!

So happy

Avery and her friend, Paige.  Even though there is almost four years difference, they have so much fun!

Checking out their candy after the night is over and baths.  Picasa is doing something weird so I couldn't get the last picture added.  Their jammies are so cute! 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment