Saturday, January 14, 2012

Holidays 2011 - Part 1

Well, I am not sure if I have been too busy, lazy, or just bored with blogging, but I am hoping that I am BACK! For those of you who are my Facebook friends, you have learned that we are having sleeping challenges with both girls (night and nap). I got some great information from my FB friends that I am going to try out.  Avery, who is only 2 1/2, really would love to cut her nap out. It is really hard on me because I feel like I rarely have time to myself during the day. I am working on trying to make things better for us all. Anyway, I am going to share a try to catch up the holidays. We had a wonderful holiday season and the girls both enjoyed every minute of it.


Thanksgiving 2011 in Galveston
Our little fam

My parents - how thankful we were this Thanksgiving!  (Check out my mom's apron that the kids made her)


My little Amelia and I just hanging out before lunch. 


Pretty table and ready to eat!

My parents with their grand-kids. 


Carson and Avery on the Ipad and old Iphone...seriously, already??


The day after Thanksgiving was really warm.  Took Avery out on the beach to run around. The water was really beautiful.  Calm!


November in Texas!


She loves the beach!


In her element

At home cooking in her new "Mommy's Helper" apron.  Her potty training gift.  She did so well with potty training the second time around.  We definitely tried too early when she was 26 months.  Unfortunately, still wears a pull-up at night, but one a day is better than the opposite.  FYI - she is just stirring flour and water for fun.  She loved it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment