Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Fun

We took a trip to Beaumont this past weekend to see both of my grandmothers. Before we left, I painted Avery's helmet. It turned out pretty cute, but it is already starting to peel a bit so I have to figure out a new sealer. Here are a few pictures.

Avery's helmet all decorated with Lady Bugs.

One of my grandmother's church had a pumpkin patch. We took her on a spur on a moment to take a few pics. Out of the 20 pictures taken, the majority of them she was looking down at the pumpkins.
She is watching all of the little kids.
Big girl sitting on a hay.

Playing on the floor at Grammy's.
Avery staring at her great-grandmother, Grammy.
Avery and her other great-grandmother, Nanny, getting ready for church.
First bath sitting in a deep sink. She had so much fun playing with the water and splashing.

Bath time is tons of fun!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the bath picture reminded me of the same pic I have of kenzie in your kitchen sink when I came to visit you in Austin so many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin... It's jamie from the hospital... the helmet is adorable and so is Avery! Frances shared your blog with us so we look at what's going on sometimes. hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete