Friday, October 30, 2009

Off to the Beach...

We have been busy getting ready for Halloween even though Avery will not remember her first Halloween. More pictures to come. We took Avery to another Pumpkin Patch at our favorite nursery, Enchanted Forest. We took a day trip to Galveston. Here are a few pictures of our recent events. Happy Halloween everyone!

A prayer request...the insurance company denied Avery's helmet. We are appealing. Please pray that the insurance company would see how much it can affect her growth rather than seeing it as cosmetic.

Our little family in Galveston. It was pretty windy that day so Avery had a hat versus her normal helmet. (Thanks Cori...the hat is so adorable!!)
Kristin, my sister, Andrew and little Carson. Erin's parents with their grandchildren.

Avery and her cousin, Carson, getting their pumpkins from MomZ and Pops (erin's parents).
Avery playing with her very practical gift of toothbrush/toothpaste.
Posing! This is the last picture you will see with the ladybugs on her helmet. They all started to scratch off and then it started looking trashy so I scratched them all off. I need to decide if I am going to try again with something different or leave it pink.
"Check out my onesie that my Daddy bought me....TEETHING BITES"


"My serious face."
Avery is about to eat the leaf she pulled off this bush.
"I love my fingers and anything else I can get in my mouth."
Basking in a sea of pumpkins.

Had to take this picture...wouldn't it be great to be a cat. This is at the nursery, Enchanted Forest. Josh and Avery just chillin while I shopped for plants.

Check out our handiwork...we planted dianthas, violas, and red cabbage. I will post pictures when it grows.

1 comment:

  1. You just keep on appealing that sucker! Ask the PT and/or her doctor to write some letters for yall! In my professional issues class for SLP's we have been talking about similar issues! UGH! The people who read and denied the claim probably don't even know what torticollis is!

    ReplyDelete