Monday, February 15, 2010

A Beautiful Weekend - Jason and Chrissy's Wedding

Josh's brother, Jason was married on February 6, 2010.  It was such a wonderful weekend, and we have welcome Chrissy into our family.  She is a such a sweetheart and was a GORGEOUS bride.  Here are a few pics from the weekend. 
The rehearsal dinner at Texas Land and Cattle.  My mother-in-law decorated it so pretty.  It was great food, family and fun. 

Josh's family (Dad, Josh, Erin, Mom, and Aunt Sissy).      The Bride and Groom!!!


Posted by Picasa
Chrissy's bouquet.  It was so pretty!!! 

 
Chrissy getting ready.   The makeup artist put lots of power to brush off after the eye makeup.  See her shirt...Future Mrs. Bibb (I made it. :) )

The church was in Wallis, TX about 45 minutes from Sugar Land.  It was a beautiful Catholic church.  
Close-up of the altar.  The church was built in 1800's if I am not mistaken.  
 
Avery with her Grandma and PaPa before the wedding.  

 
How pretty!!

 
Avery was giggling away.  

 
New Husband and Wife.  Not a great pic because my family was in the cry room so the babies would not interrupt the ceremony.  It was a beautiful wedding.  

The new whole family (this is the best pic my dad got)
Josh and I with Avery.  Chrissy gave each of the bridesmaid as a gift to have our hair and makeup done.  I liked the smoky look, but it doesn't look like me.
 
My parents with Carson and Avery (both grandbabies)

Avery stayed the whole weekend with my parents so we could all enjoy the weekend without worrying about naps and bedtimes.  Thank you Mom and Dad!  I wanted you all to see Avery's precious dress.  My mom got this dress for her the Christmas before she was born.  The color matched our bridesmaid dresses perfect.  
Lastly, my Dad and Avery...you can see where she has gotten her blue eyes!  He is the only one in the both immediate families with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment