Monday, February 15, 2010

Running Update

Hi Friends,

Well, our running has halted. I feel a need to tell everyone that I have been a slacker. Josh was doing so well and was on week three and I was starting week two (due to bad weather and running outside in the rain with a baby isn't the best idea) and Josh started to have a knee pain kick up again. Several years ago playing church softball, he did something to his knee and this running seemed to worsen it. He went to see an Orthopedic Surgeon last Monday and by Friday he had knee surgery to remove torn cartilage. The doctor was afraid he had torn his menicus but after the surgery was over doc said he hadn't. Whew! So with all of that said, I had no other choice to stop my running so I didn't make Josh feel bad...haha, just kidding! I really started to slack off and the weather didn't help. So, I am recommitting. Since my hubby is home full-time with no more travel (Started his new job today!!), I no longer have an excuse that I can't take the baby outside with me. Josh is recovering very well from his arthroscopy surgery. He is still limping a little and decided to take his crutches to work today because he didn't know how long the walk would be. He is on the 34th floor of a 41 floor building. Hold me accountable. Summer will be here before I know it! I would like to feel someone decent in a bathing suit this summer. Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment