Monday, June 7, 2010

Random Acts of Avery

I had to share some of the crazy things and positions Avery has gotten into over the last week.  She started transitioning to daycare this past week.  It has definitely been a challenge since she spent the last year with me and her two grandmothers.  Her biggest problem is sitting buckled into the chair at the table.  She doesn't want to eat or do anything in the chair, hence, she is not really eating while she is there.  So please keep this in your prayers.  When I picked her up today, they said she had a really good afternoon so I am hoping this is the beginning of good things. 
Well, what can I say, we have a climber.  She has found a new spot.  Love this pic below.  It looks like she was caught.
Avery loves her dog, Hagen's bed.  I think she likes it more than Hagen does. 

She also loves playing in her water bowl.  I thought she wet through her whole diaper one day, but we learned that she sat down in the bowl.  Pardon the drying swimsuit. 
All of the outlets have safety locks on them, but of course she would find a plug while Josh was ironing.  Oh, and she loves to brush her teeth!  Check out all the curls.  Her hair has grown so much in the last month. 
She might follow in my Grammy's footsteps and be a little hairdresser.  She loves playing with our hair.  We can't say we mind because it totally puts us asleep. 
She got a little distracted by Dora.

Kisses for Daddy!  I was using my old camera with a delay so the darn thing flashed when she was already coming up from her kiss.
Helping Mommy with her computer.  She loves to bang the keys! 
So we got to keep Carson on Saturday evening, and this was the only picture I got of him and Avery was already out of the bath.  It was a busy night!  They have so much fun together.  Carson was running around saying "Come on Avery."  It was so cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment