Friday, June 25, 2010

Check out Avery's new shirt....

That's right....Avery is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!
We had a wonderful surprise after Avery's first birthday that we were pregnant!  I am due January 12, 2011 and just went for my 11 week check-up yesterday.  All seems to be going great with Baby Bibb #2.  We have known for a while it seems, but I wanted to make sure everything was going smoothly before I shared with all you friends and family.

Below is the ultrasound from yesterday.  11 weeks even though the baby is measuring at 12 weeks!  Looks like another big baby on the way.  I will post our seven week ultrasound later so you can see the difference of how fast the baby changes in four short weeks.  You can see the hand right above the body.  He/She was moving a lot and you could see the legs and arms moving.  My sweet doctor just said "Let's see this baby."  I thought it was a bad thing because with Avery, I had the first ultrasound and then not the one until the gender.

You might be asking....are you going to find out the gender?  We are up in the air on that.  I have always wanted a surprise and Josh doesn't like surprises.  We also think it would make things easier to plan...so more to come on that. 

Please keep this baby in your prayers for safe pregnancy and healthy baby!!!  Love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. yay! Glad to hear everything is going well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ERIN!!!!!! What wonderful news!! I am jumping up and down for you!! Big hugs and blessings to you, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete