Thursday, August 2, 2012

Another little bug...

Well, when I chose this blog name, I thought there is no way we would have more than "Two Loved Bugs."  God had another plan for our family.  We are expecting another baby due on February 8, 2013.  We are very excited after the first few weeks of initial shock wore off.  We have decided that since this baby has been a surprise bonus for us, we are going to keep the surprise going and not find out the sex.  NOTE:  Don't try to talk me into finding out!  :) 

I learned I will be AMA this year...no, that is not "Against Medical Advice," it is "Advanced Maternal Age."  AHHHHH!!!  Isn't that horrible?  So we decided to move forward with the First Trimester screening since my doctor recommended it.  I am so glad I did it because even though I don't have the results yet, I got to see this precious baby again.  It is AMAZING how much you can see at 12 weeks.  Here are a few pics of our new Loved Bug.  Oh, and no...I won't be changing the blog name on you all.  I haven't been that great about blogging with two so I can only imagine how much less it will be with three.  Sad to say! 

Please keep this baby in your prayers to continue to grow healthy and strong! 

 Profile of baby looking up.  You can see the sweet nose already. 
 Face looking sideways.  Ultrasound tech said hardly any fat on the face so looking alienish. 
 Baby head to bottom measuring almost 7 cm. 
 Legs and feet.  Isn't that wild how a baby that is less than the size of a lime is already so developed.  What a miracle, Lord!
 Baby's arm and hand.  He/She was a wiggler and opening and closing his/her mouth too. 
Waving bye until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, I am SO excited for you! 3 babies!! I love surprises! We were absolutely certain that we couldn't have more children, so my peanut is quite a surprise, too! :-) I am also right there with you rocking the "AMA". LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, It's such a blessing! I'm also AMA and they try to scare you the whole pregnancy but mine was great! I'm surprised that you are willing to be surprised on the gender! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete