Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Halloween and more...

My new favorite picture.
Little Avery all bundled up on her way to dinner on one of the first cold nights. Josh and I celebrated our fourth anniversary not too long ago, and we decided to forgo any traditional gifts and we went practical and got a VACUUM! "Four years just don't SUCK"...haha...get it...suck...vacuum. :) All kidding aside, I have had a wonderful four years with a very sweet husband and now a new beautiful, sweet baby girl.


Happy Halloween!!!

Avery's first costume was Glenda the Good Witch. She had a little scepter too that she really enjoyed waving. Ok, I didn't plan on two costumes, but I saw this costume two days before at Babies R Us for $5. I couldn't pass it up. She was such a doll as a flower. Avery and her mommy! Avery and her cousin, Carson the puppy. They were so cute together. Carson and Avery posing for the photoshoot for Halloween. My sister and I with the kiddos. Look how Avery's little feet are crossed like a little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment