Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!


What an AWESOME day!!!   Yesterday, we received an email saying the Insurance is going to APPROVE Avery's helmet.  It took a 150 page appeal letter that took me months to pull together.  I can't tell you how many times I re-read the email to see if I was reading it right.  God has been so faithful, and we thank each of you for the many prayers.  Avery is still wearing the helmet, and it has definitely made a huge impact on her head and face. I will post before and after pictures someday soon.  I have learned several very valuable things from this experience 1) Never back down when your insurance company tells you NO.  It took two appeals and finally my company had to approve it.  2) It never hurts to send a copy to your senators and state reps.  (Reminder to myself to send them a letter of the outcome).  3) Have faith that God will provide for all of our needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment