Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trip to the Children's Museum

Several weeks ago my parents were keeping my nephew, Carson, while my sister and her hubby were out of town.  We decided to take the kids to the Children's Museum on my day off.  They really enjoyed it.  There is so much to see as they get older, but they had a great time.  Here are a few pics of our day.  Sorry for the very delayed posting.  I can only contribute to procrastination.  It takes so long to upload pics that I procrastinate doing it.  If any of you fellow bloggers have suggestions for taking less time, please let me know.  Happy July!

On the Baby #2 front, all is great here.  I am 14 weeks this week.  I go in for another check-up on Thursday and hope to hear the heartbeat again.  We are still on the fence for finding out the sex.  :)

My mom, Mazzie, with her grandkids waiting for the museum to open.  She was going to be MomZ (her first name is Zana) but Carson changed it to Mazzie so it has stuck. 
We started with the water since no one was outside yet, but we didn't realize how wet they would get.  Check out Carson's shirt in the next pic. 
Having a ball and completely soaked. 


Playing together in the water. 
Showing Avery how to turn the wheels. 

Getting so tickled
In Kidtropolis (the little kid's city - so cool), driving the police car.  
Moved on to HEB in Kidtropolis.  They loved filling their shopping basket.  Very interested in the veggies. 
"Here, Carson, you can have this carrot."
Now we are at the vet's office looking at the stuffed dogs and cats.  
On to the little kiddie area.  They both loved this big cow.  
This was Avery's favorite spot...She is ALL girl!  Loved playing tea party.  
Playing with the life-size Light Bright
Not the best quality pic, but the one that they were both looking while in the truck.
They both loved the slide
I think this was their favorite spot.  Opening and closing doors, ringing door bells, turning on lights and seeing themselves in the mirror.  If you are wondering what is on my mom's feet, unless you have socks on they make you wear hospital booties.  Go figure.  
Playing in the balls
Ready to move on to something new...
We made one last stop again so they could get good and wet for the car ride home...I know bad planning.  Carson was showing Avery how to make big waves.  
"Haven't we seen this before?  I think I am done Mommy." 

No comments:

Post a Comment