Monday, July 26, 2010

4th of July in Galveston

Hi All!  I am so behind on my postings.  This is July 4th weekend and almost a month has flown by since then.  Josh and I just got back from a wonderful trip to Aruba.  We had the best time, and Avery spent the week with both sets of her grandparents.  More to come later.  Here are a few pics of our trip to Galveston with my family.
Carson and Avery feeding the seagulls bread.  We arrived on Friday evening after all of the huge storms.  The rest of the weekend was beautiful. 

Morning milk...her favorite thing!
Drinking buddies! 
Sunrise on July 3rd
To the beach...Avery would not get down on the sand even though she has been to the beach numerous times.  My Dad, Pops, with his grandkids.
My sister and I with the kids.
Getting ready for the fireworks.  Avery strolled her baby stroller around the deck all weekend. 
Avery's normal squinty eyes and nose.
Super model pose!
The kids watching the fireworks.  Carson called them "Boom Boom."
Happy 4th of July!  Sporting her cute suit from her Grandma, Josh's mom.
Day 2, she still wasn't sure of the beach.  Check out all of the seaweed.  This actually looks good compared to what my mom said it looked like the week before.  They were bulldozing it daily.  Nothing was left in the water, thank goodness. 
This was the only way I got her out of our arms.  She became very brave after sitting on the boogie board.
Josh and Avery in the water.  Josh was afraid he would burn.
Cute Carson...love this look on his face.
So proud of herself.
All dolled up again.  The sun was so bright.
About the sweep the deck with her windmill. 
My parents had not installed their bigger TV so the kids were loving sitting on the floor right in front of the little TV.  We had to pull them back several times. 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. she is so precious! how fun for you and the hubby! can't wait to see pics. i hope things are going well for you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete