Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just a few things...

Well, hello there!!  I am trying hard to keep up with blogging and things just keep getting busy.  Josh worked a lot of overtime this past week so I was busy running around getting our family ready for our big trip to Oklahoma.  This was going to be Avery's first flight!  More to come in the next post for that.

I had some random pics that I wanted to post.  We celebrated Josh's mom's birthday a few weeks ago.  We went to a great pizza place in Town Center called Grimaldi's.  It is really cool for kids because they bring each child a pizza pan with dough and flour on it.  It kept Avery busy for quite a while.  This was the only picture I took before my battery died.  Judy will probably kill me for posting this, but I loved Avery's look on her face.  Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

On another note, take a look at Avery's cool, new high chair.  It is by Phil and Ted Me Too.  It was a birthday gift from one of my best friends, Brooke.  It just too cool, and she loves it.  It clamps to pretty much any table.  Avery likes it because it places her in the same level as those at the table instead of down lower.  Here is a link.  Thank you again sweet Wagner family.  They loved it so much that they have one in the car and one at home.  It is perfect for both!

Avery went to her friend, Riley's 3rd birthday party. It was such a cute Strawberry Shortcake party.  The kiddos destroyed her play area in the house.  Avery was mesmerized by the child's vacuum.  I didn't get a picture of Avery and Riley together, but Riley was dressed so cute!!
FINALLY COMPLETE!!!!   The stocking turned out better than I could have imagined.  My mom helped me get Avery's name on the stocking in sequins because the kit just gives you pseudo-instructions for how to plain embroider it on there.  I could get the most out of the space with a lower-case letter so I had to go with it.  I haven't started another one yet, but I am getting the itch to have something to do....oh, then I realized I have 92 days until Baby Girl is due, and I have a TON to do!!

Thursday is 3D Ultrasound and 1 hour gestational diabetes test!  Hoping and praying for the best!  Pics from Oklahoma trip to come. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment