Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Welcome to Two Loved Bugs

Welcome to our new Family Blog!  My good friend and colleague, Karen, came up with the name so I can't take all of the credit.  Now, if we have a third child, we are up a creek!  And no, we are not planning a third at least at this time.  HaHa! 

Without further ado, if you haven't heard our name choice for our Baby Girl #2, it is.......

Amelia Grace

Amelia was a favorite name of mine for a really long time.  Josh was a little unsure at first but it has now stuck and he likes it too.  We wanted something a little different.  And Grace because it is a pretty name that flows well.  I wish I had a little better story behind our name choice, but we just liked them both. :)  She is going to be called Amelia..nothing for short. 

With that said, Amelia is measuring right on target at 33 weeks.  I will go again to the doctor in two weeks and then I am on weekly appointments.  It is so hard to believe she will be arriving very soon.  We have so much left to do, but I am sure it will all come together at the end. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. yay! so exciting!
    so excited to meet amelia through your blog!
    i can not wait to see your precious nursery.did you have get another crib?
    after looking through jason's pictures i realized my bro was in the wedding too! lol he was the short loud one. don't tell jason i said that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT NAME!! Amelia is one of my all time favorites and so is Grace, for that matter! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete