Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all

Avery had a wonderful 2nd Halloween. She went Trick-or-treating with her cousin, Carson.  She would say "Tricka" but no "treat."  Here are a few pics of the last month.


I took Avery to Enchanted Gardens because they always have a beautiful displays.  We went on a Friday morning by ourselves so needless to say it was hard to position her and take the pic.  Most of the pictures she was looking down. 
This is the only one I got actually looking up and the sun was so bright.  Still cute though!
 She was far more interested in the two dogs that live there than the pumpkins. 
Later in the day, we met Josh at a pumpkin patch near our home so Avery could pick out a little pumpkin.  
 Daddy helping Avery pick out her pumpkin.  Funny story....I have to really start calling Josh, Dada or Daddy because Avery calls him Josh quite a bit. 
 Our family pic at the Pumpkin Patch. 
 We went to our friends, The Hartman's house for a family Halloween party.  We were beekeepers and Avery is a our little bee.  We won the costume contest.  The party was so fun!  We can't wait for next year!
 Our little bumblebee!
 Her Daddy showing her which candy to pic from her GiGi (Josh's mom's new Grandma name is GiGi.  She just couldn't quite say "Grandma"). 
 Enjoying a lollipop next to her Pumpkin that GiGi painted for her.  It is so cute!


 PaPa and GiGi with Avery. 
 Then we headed over to my sister's house so the kids could Trick-or-treat together.  Carson was so cute in his Spiderman costume.  Even had shoes to match. 
More pictures to come.  I just got worn out of uploading pictures! 

In other baby news, I am officially almost 31 weeks.  So hard to believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by.  We can't wait to see our Baby Girl!  We talked to the doctor at our last appointment about possibly having her before the end of the year.  He didn't say no, but he did say I am full-term at 37 weeks which is Christmas.  We will see when this precious girl wants to arrive, and I will try to be patient.  I am trying to plan for Christmas and get Avery all moved rooms in the next month.  Josh plans to paint Avery's room this next weekend.  We are going to leave the nursery as is and move Avery.  She is not ready for a big bed yet, and I don't want to disrupt her sleep so she is going to stay in her crib.  We are going to borrow my parent's crib for the new baby until Avery moves to her twin.  I have all her bedding ready, but it will have to wait a while because I don't want to two precious girls that don't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment