Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Three Months Old Today

Amelia is three months old today!  She is smiling, cooing and laughing.  She is also sleeping really good at night.  I am so fortunate.  The only thing she doesn't like is the car seat/car.  She screams and cries every time she is in it.  The two mini road trips we have taken to Beaumont and Galveston have both had construction or a wreck that almost doubled the normal time it takes to get home.  It was pretty rough!!  Hopefully, she will grow out of it more and more.  I just don't get out much so she isn't used to it like Avery was.  It is much harder to get out of the house with two. :) 

On another note, I decided it was time to break Avery of her paci.  She cried on and off today for an hour and half during her nap.  I know it will get better.  I am going to let her have it at night for a few more weeks so this is really just naptime that I am working with now.  Pray for us (or me at least.)

Here is a sweet video that I took today of Amelia cooing and smiling.

1 comment:

  1. she is adorable! i can hardly remember kane being that small!
    i hope avery adjusts quickly to no paci! good luck mama!

    ReplyDelete