Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beach time

We celebrated my Mom's birthday at the beach. Always a wonderful time! Here are a few pics of the weekend. Avery is such a dare-devil in the water. We spent a good bit of the time running into the water after her. Needless to say, we decided she was in need of swimming lessons. So we started this past Friday in the Starfish 2 class. She doesn't love it....more going under water than last year, but it will sure help get her ready for more swimming this summer.  

Carson and Avery eating lunch.  Amelia is in the bouncy seat behind Avery.  My sister loaned me this from Carson, and it is a God-send.  We take it everywhere when we will be outside. 

My family (I feel like "always the bridesmaid never the bride"...always the photographer never in the picture..haha!)
My dad almost sat on Avery when trying to get on the swing.  She was cracking up. 
It seems like Amelia was always asleep when I had my camera out.  So this is one of the only pics of her that day, but it is such a sweet one.  It was pretty windy so we were trying to cover her ears.  


Isn't this precious?  Cousins fishing together. 
 Having tons of fun. 
 Getting ready to head to the beach. 
 Carson's ready too. 
 I just like this pic. 
 And this one too....can you tell I love taking pictures of her??
 "We are ready but our parents are taking too long!"
 Isn't this so sweet? 
 Love that tiny tush!
 Carson loves the beach!
 So happy!
 Getting water for the sandcastle

Working together!

Carefully walking around the seaweed...she is definitely like her mom.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment