Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Little Eyes Everywhere

Yesterday, Avery came out of my closet with some breast pump accessories in hand.  I had to see where this was going so she hopped up in a chair and looked like a pro.  It is hysterical but she (and Josh) will probably kill me for posting this, but I had to share.  It just cracks me up how they pick up on what you do even at two years old. 


Love how she is placing it on her tummy and her chin is holding her shirt up. 

We had to get out of the house yesterday evening as Josh was working late.  We have an awesome splash park in our neighborhood so we decided to go.  Avery was a little shy about it at first and then had so much fun. 


Avery's sweet friend, Drew's mommy got her this cute suit for her birthday.  If she puts the hood on, she looks like a flower.  So cute!


My little drowned rat is ready to go home.

Here are a few funny videos that I have taken lately.  Avery is definitely a singer and dancer at heart.  I was trying to get her to say her ABC's on the 2nd video.  She often skips from "EFG" to "QRS"...then she got so excited because she saw "her cars."  She borrowed these hot wheels from her cousin and just loves them.  


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment