Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MIA

I have been MIA from the blogging scene.  Even though we have lots going on, I just haven't had thoughts to blog on.  Not to mention the time to blog. :)  Also, I haven't downloaded pictures from my parents' camera that they took for Avery's birthday so I feel I can't post any events out of order. So with that said...I will leave you with a few pics of my favorite gals. 

Oh, I forgot to mention that I took both of the girls to the doctor this past week for 2 yr and 4 mo old wellness exam.  Avery is 85 percentile for height and 15 percentile for weight (Tall and slim) and Amelia is 90 percentile for height and 55 percentile for weight (she has leveled off so they want her to gain more even though she is in 55%). 

 Avery was dying to feed Amelia her bottle.  So sweet
 Love how they are looking at each other
Day before Easter...she loves tutus!
This picture just makes me laugh.  She was jumping on the bed.  I had literally changed her clothes four times that day.
 Teaser for birthday party pics.  She had a blast at her park party. 
Amelia all snuggled up at the party.  It was so windy!!! 

 Lastly, just a little video of Amelia trying to get her pacifier in her mouth (lying on a crazy, bright quilt).

No comments:

Post a Comment