Friday, May 29, 2009

4 Weeks Old Today

Avery is 4 weeks old today. We have had so much fun so far and a few sleepless moments too. Avery had an eventful week. She got to meet her Great Grandmother on Josh's side, Granny Helen, and also her Great Aunt Diana. She went to Josh's brother, Jason's engagement party. She also wore her first headband with a ridiculously cute flower. Finally, we also went to the pediatrician's office twice for a very bad diaper rash. I am happy to say that it is finally all cleared up. Here are a few more pictures.

Avery with her Great Grandmother, Granny Helen, Josh and his Dad (Avery's Papa).
Getting ready for the engagement party..."Mom, I am not sure I am ready for this flower yet."
"Now, the flower and I are friends, and I am so relaxed." Avery is being held by her Great Aunt Diana or Aunt Sissy as we all call her. She is wearing her precious monogrammed outfit given to her by Josh's cousin, Christina and her family. Bibb Family!Avery with her Grandma, (Judy - we need your Grandma name), Papa, and Aunt Sissy.
Our Big Girl!Josh's brother, Jason and his fiance, Chrissy. We love her! They are getting married in February. Josh is the best man, and I am the matron of honor. I am plum tired after my wonderful week!

1 comment: