Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Pics from the Hospital

All is well here at the Bibb house. I have a few moments of quiet. I thought I would try to post some more pics from the hospital and Avery's birth.

We fell in love immediately!10 fingers and 10 toes. Our wonderful nurse, Medi, said she was definitely "done" based on her feet.
After Avery's arrival with the best doctor, Dr. Nguyen. I told him it was such a good delivery that I would definitely do it again...then I said that I would probably wait a little while. :)
Avery posing with our wonderful nurses. Medi, who is the BEST coach ever and Tracy, who was Avery's nurse and our photographer. Ok, I might be partial since I work where I delivered, but we had the best care possible. Thank you to Medi, Theresa, Tracy(nursery), Linda, Valerie, Irene (the most wonderful night nurse that I had three days in a row), Maria, Jocelyn, Tracy, Carol, Bonnie, and Mona. It was an amazing experience. I learned so many things from all of these wonderful women.
Erin's family after delivery. Andrew had to work and Carson was at the sitter. He couldn't have handled all the waiting. Josh's family minus Jason. They came later!Jason, Josh's brother, and his fiance, Chrissy. Jason asked when he could babysit! Kristin and Andrew came to visit with Carson. Carson didn't like Avery that much, but we know they will be fast friends when she is crawling around. Carson is walking now by the way.
Ready to go home! I love my carseat and definitely car rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment