Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Big Girl


Avery is doing wonderful as well as Josh and I. She is really growing up so fast and is only three weeks old. Time will definitely fly by. She is sleeping good at night. Most days are from 11ish to 4:30AM but sometimes she goes until 6AM. It is awesome. She is really strong and you can see from her holding her head up. We are definitely proud parents.

Please continue to pray that Josh will find a job here in Houston. He misses his girls and we miss him during the week!
I am even starting to smile a bit...though it was probably after a good toot. This is the gas-iest girl I have ever met. We might have to call her Tooty!

3 comments:

  1. Avery is just a doll! I can't believe how big she looks already. I will be keeping you all in my prayers. I know it has to be hard on all three of you when Josh is away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, Erin! I'm so glad you're blogging - Kathy and I love to keep up with our favorite mommas that way, and I'm sure Josh loves it! (I know Matt loves to look at Jude's blog during the day!) :) So which mosquito net did you get, and where did you get it? That'd be nice to have for Jude so we could walk in the evenings when it's cooler...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shara and Melissa! You all are too sweet.

    Shara - I got the mosquito net at BRUS. It was near th stroller section, and I got the one that was two in a pack (one for infant seat and other for stroller). They also come separately too. They were around $5 - $7. Great investment for Houston!

    ReplyDelete