Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Groundhog Day

Avery is doing great, and she is still sleeping from 10:30PM - 4:30AM. What a dream!! I keep thinking each night something might change, but I am hoping this is the beginning of a great schedule. She is two weeks and four days old today. She has great control of her head. She will just hold her head up and stare across the room. It is amazing how your days seems like Groundhog Day where you repeat the same things day to day, but they are so fun! We take walks and enjoy the sunshine in the evening after I discovered a mosquito netting to cover her infant seat. Enjoy the pics.I love my bouncy seat. Did I mention that I also love pink?? Or at least my mommy does.

I have curly hair when I get out of the bath.
Avery and Daddy! He is a very proud dad!I am very strong. I hold my head up by myself.
In sea of polka dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment