Thursday, June 11, 2009

6 weeks old

Avery is 6 weeks old on Friday. So hard to believe that time is flying by so fast. Our dear friends, The Cofas's, came over on Sunday, but I hate to say I didn't get a picture with Drew and Avery. Drew is two and wanted to snuggle with Avery. It was so cute. We also had a mini-photo shoot at my parent's house this week. We tried to dress her up and get a few cute shots. She is getting bigger and bigger and just smiled at me twice this week. She hasn't done it since, but we know she is close to doing it a lot. We have Carlisle Family reunion this weekend and Avery is looking forward to meeting her other great-grandmother, Nanny.


Avery loves her swing. It is so cute how she puts her bare feet on the bar that should go between her legs. "Pardon my pretty diaper...I was taking my morning nap."
"I love talking to my daddy."Daddy's Home and Hagen is exhausted. It is tough being a dog that has taken the backseat to our new baby girl! She is now more of an outside dog. The meter-man did not like her too much today. He was trying to protect himself with an umbrella. I had to laugh...I didn't know what kind of protection an umbrella would be had she been a vicious dog.
"Dressed in my precious outfit from my mommy's dear friend, Brooke. (Thank you!!!) I love lime green! I am on the verge of crying because I hate when my mom sits me up in this chair. I can't sit up yet...doesn't she know this?"
Pops giving me a bottle (Erin's Dad)
Three Generations of Carlisle Girls.
Avery blending in with the flowers. A tad-bit bright outside for Avery.

No comments:

Post a Comment