Monday, June 15, 2009

Family Reunion

We had a wonderful weekend starting with my six-week checkup (all good there!) and with a date night with Josh and Carlisle Family Reunion on Saturday outside of Columbus, TX. It was great. Avery got to meet several relatives and most importantly another Great-Grandmother, Nanny.Avery with the nurses at Dr. Nguyen's office. They took care of me for nine months. Thank you to Mary, Audra and Angela. They are the best. I will miss them. I never thought I would try to think of reasons to go to the OB/GYN's office.
Avery and her Nanny (Erin's Dad's Mom)
Avery with Nanny and her mom. It was so hot outside we spent quite a bit of time in Nanny's hotel room. Avery loved when Nanny sang her to sleep.
On Sunday, Daddy and Avery were just pooped out. What is wrong with me taking pictures while I should be sleeping with them? My Babywise knowledge told me that Avery shouldn't be sleeping on her Daddy during a nap, but I couldn't help myself when I saw how cute they looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment