Saturday, June 27, 2009

Catch Up

It is hard to believe it has only been a week since I last posted anything, but a lot has happened. Josh had his first Father's Day. We celebrated with Josh and both of Avery's grandpa's too. Then my mother and I took Avery on a trip to Beaumont to see both of her great-grandmothers and her Great Aunt Paula. On the way home, we took an adventure through Winnie and on to Bolivar. I hadn't seen the destruction of Ike, and I wanted to see what it was like. I am happy to report that it really doesn't look as bad as the news makes it out to be. Of course, there are many pilings that still remain with no houses on them, but all in all things are slowly rebuilding. It is amazing how in certain areas the sand is all the way on the other side of the street. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures. We took Avery on her first Ferry boat ride, but she slept right through it. To end the week, we went to over to my sister's house where she got to play a little with her cousin, Carson. Whew, I should be resting now. :) Tomorrow we are going to celebrate with Avery's Papa for his birthday which is on Monday. We are just having a ball. Enjoy the pics!Avery and her Daddy for his first Father's Day. Avery rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time. Happy Father's Day to the best Father and Husband. We love you!!
Avery and her Daddy and Papa. Happy Father's Day JR/Papa!!! We love you!Avery with her mom (me) and her Pops (my dad). Happy Father's Day Dad!! You are the best father a girl could ask for. Love you!!Avery meeting her other Great-Grandmother, Grammy. She was loving riding on Grammy's knees. Four generations...we are so blessed!Avery with her Great Aunt Paula. Aunt Paula is my mom's youngest sister, and she was 11 or 12 when I born. I was her baby doll. Avery with her Great-Grandmother, Nanny. Avery slept from 11PM to 7AM at Nanny's house....how come she can't do that at our house? Rocking on the front porch. Avery loves the breeze.No my mom is not breaking the law...we are on the ferry. It was so hot and there was not an ounce of breeze so we had to get her out of the carseat. Avery slept through the entire ride.Just to prove we are really on the ferry. I had to hold up my camera to take the pic. :)Kissin' Cousins! Carson and Avery together. Carson is just now starting to like Avery a little more and more. We can't wait until they are running around together.

No comments:

Post a Comment