Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Ok, so I know our pediatrician would die if she saw these pictures, but we couldn't help putting Avery in her precious swimsuit. We went to Kristin and Andrew's house today to go swimming while they were at a wedding we were supposed to attend in Austin. We hated to miss, but we traded watching their dogs for a dip in their pool. It was so nice. Thank you Krissy and Andrew!!! We kept Avery under the umbrella for pictures near the water so she didn't burn her VERY fair skin.My feet taking a dip in the pool. I am in my precious swimsuit and hat from MomZ (Erin's mom)Avery and I just relaxing under the umbrella in the pool. Josh had strict photography instructions while taking a pic of Avery and this new mom in a bathing suit. We put her Pack-n-Play outside under the covered patio under the fan in the breeze. She was out in two seconds. Sweet Little Angel sleepingAvery in her after-sunning outfit. Look at all those cute rolls....don't you want to eat her up? My mom chipped a tooth when she had me because she said she would grind her teeth when she loved on me. I can see why. Avery is not hurting for food.
Avery just really started smiling a lot this past week. I tried to catch it in mid-smile but kind of hard to do. You can see her dimple on her right side like her mama! At least she got one thing of mine since everyone calls her "Little Josh."

2 comments:

  1. I love Avery's swimsuit and you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, You look beautiful!! Avery is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her. I'm so happy she got your dimples. It's one of the best thing about your pretty face. :)

    ReplyDelete