Tuesday, July 14, 2009

10 Weeks...

I had a great weekend. I tried my Exersaucer for the first time and loved it. Celebrated my Daddy and Pop's birthdays early. I went to the church nursery for the first time and slept in the swing the entire time. Here are a few pics from the week.I love my Exersaucer! Thank you to mommy's friend, Katrina! Daddy loves to ruffle my hair and call me a Mad ScientistTaking a nap after my afternoon of playing. I love my teddy bear though my parents don't let me sleep with it. Just a few minutes with it. Enjoying time outside in my swing with Hagen and Mommy and Daddy. Daddy gave me my bath tonight. I love bath time!Mommy and me after church. I am in my pretty pink dress from Mommy's friend, Maria. Thank you Maria!The GirlsKristin and Andrew with Avery. She is intently watching the fan! Pops with both of his grandbabiesWrapping up the weekend on my activity mat. In my outfit from Grandma Judy...thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. awww, that's a sweet teddy bear. miley wouldn't go to bed without her "night-night bear" for a long time, now she needs her santa claus blanket and her "bobble" (bottle)

    ReplyDelete