Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Daddy!!

We celebrated Josh's birthday this past weekend. It was tons of fun. Avery and I gave Josh a smoker for his birthday. Josh was so excited to smoke some ribs....needless to say we ordered Chinese food after his attempt. Check out the pictures below. The good news is that he learned what not to do next time.Happy Birthday Daddy! Avery is loaded up to take Daddy to breakfast for his birthday.We died laughing at the ribs. They were so charred there was very little edible meat remaining. We realized it wasn't how long they cooked, but Josh wanted to keep adding wood to the fire. It was a great try honey! Look at all those carcinogens. Uncle Jason and soon-to-be Aunt Chrissy holding Avery. Avery was far too into watching the fan. The whole family minus me...someone had to take the picture. Happy Birthday again Daddy!!I made Josh a Neapolitan ice cream cake for his birthday. It was so yummy! Look at the perfect layers. It was a HIT! Let me know if anyone wants the recipe. Finishing the weekend sporting my Hoot Owl onesie. My best friend, Brooke, gave Avery this precious outfit in hopes she will be a Chi Omega someday like us. "Hoot Hoot, I'm cute!"

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Josh. I'd love the recipe for your birthday cake. I've never made an ice cream cake before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Definitely...I will email you the recipe. It was super easy and everyone loved it.

    ReplyDelete