Monday, July 6, 2009

Avery - 9 weeks

It is getting harder and harder to find time or things to blog about. All is well here in the Bibb Family. Josh and I had a wonderful weekend in Austin while Avery stayed with her grandparents for the Fourth of July. I post pictures of her stay with both grandparents as soon as I get them from them. I know she had a ball and we missed her. We called both parents asking them to text us a picture.

Last Sunday, Avery was 9 weeks old and went to church for the first time. She was all dolled up. Next Sunday, we will send her to the Nursery. That will be her first time to be left with non-family members. I have heard the ladies are wonderful, but it will be a new experience for us.
Avery's Grandma Judy gave her this teddy bear, and she just loves it. By the way, did you see Avery is now a Bowhead? I just can't stand it, they are so darn cute on her. My friend, Virginia, makes bows so I am now going to try myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment