Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Taste of Something Yummy

Avery's pediatrician told me that she needed to start taking vitamin drops since she is a breast-fed baby. Well, they are disgusting. I am not sure if it is worse for her or me. She spits it out and then smells like Iron all day long. When I called the pediatrician to ask her what to do, she told me to put it in a tiny teaspoon of chocolate pudding. Can you believe that? I asked if I should use Sugar-free or Fat-free and she said it wouldn't matter since she would be getting so little of it. Here is a pic of Avery getting her first taste of chocolate pudding. She didn't love it because I am sure the taste of the vitamin drop overpowered it. She was so cute trying to eat it though. It is still very hard for me to give to her.

1 comment:

  1. We started Jude on the Poly-Vi-Sol, and he hated them as well! So we switched to the Tri-Vi-Sol (without Iron) and he LOVES taking his vitamins now. :) The Tri-Vi-Sol are specifically for breastfed babies. - Shara

    ReplyDelete