Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Avery's belated One Year pictures

Here are a few pictures from Avery's belated one year photo shoot at 15 months old.  It has been so hot and rainy over the last several months, but I was determined to get some outdoor pictures of her.  The photographer here in Houston is Gloria Stamper.  She photographed our wedding and is amazing!  We had so much fun and even decided to try for a family photo.  She took so many pictures, and our CD has 69 on them so they are hard to choose, but here are a few of my favorites.

Take a look at all of her curls.  We just love them!!
This was at the end of the shoot and the sun was going down.  We decided to see what she would do in this reflection pool...boy, did she have a blast!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as we did! 
19 - 20 weeks until we meet Baby Girl #2.  With that said, I think I am going to have to change my blog name...I don't know what I was thinking because we always wanted more than one child and I never really liked Jon and Kate plus 8.  Any suggestions on cool blog link names without including our last name???

1 comment:

  1. she is adorable! i love her curls! i think on my page there is a link to jenisa?? she is the one who made mine and if you go to her portfolio you can see all the blogs she made. it may help you come up with something.

    ReplyDelete