Friday, August 20, 2010

Just a little more....


PINK will be added to our household in January.  We are having another GIRL!!!  We are really excited that we got to see our healthy baby girl today.  Josh told the doctor he was considering a vasectomy after this baby but he might wait...haha!  Josh told me last night that he would be happy with either one, but I think he is a little shocked with how much estrogen our home will have.  Me, two girls, a girl dog and a girl cat!

I am so excited because I love my sister and love the fact that Avery will have a sister.  The doctor said the baby looked good and weighed about 9 ounces.  He said there was no spina bifida or cleft palate.  She is in a breech position right now, but he said there is still a lot of time to turn. 

Thanks for all the sweet thoughts and prayers!  We are so excited for the next five months to fly by so we can see our new baby girl! 

3 comments:

  1. yay! congrats!!! that is amazing that your girls will be close in age! i'm glad she is a healthy little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie!! I know, I am really excited. Hope you are doing great. I love all of your blog updates. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am SO EXCITED for you!! What wonderful news!! I guess it is because of my own experience, but I totally think every little girl needs a sister! :-) I am so glad that everything looks great!!

    ReplyDelete