Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Avery - hard at work!

We went to Josh's office this past Friday to visit and bring some cookies!  Fridays are very low-key around his office as most people are off on their flex-Fridays.  He works for a wonderful company with some great people.  We are so blessed!  Avery was hard at work at Daddy's office!

Josh is the cleanest, most organized person I know....it is a good thing I married him.  I am hoping it will wear off on me someday.  I feel compelled to tell you that even though I am sure my husband loves me to death, that picture of us in the background was an engagement pic.  I loaded tons of random pictures onto a digital frame when he was on the road so he could have it in his room.  Now, it is in his office, so don't think he is that super cheesy to have our Engagement picture of the two of us adoringly gazing into each others eyes as the only pic in his office.  LOL!
I just love this picture, but something looks crazy with her left eye.  She always has "red eye" in every indoor pic so I have to remove it, but this time it removed the black part of her eye.  
Really checking out the computer.  She looks like a natural!
Puppy still goes everywhere with us!
Avery is clipping on her badge so she is officially a Marathon employee.  Maybe she can get a paycheck!
Trying to get her pose by their pretty tree for a Christmas card pic.  Didn't work too well, but it is still cute.  You can barely see her cute shoes that are red, Christmas decorated converse tennis shoes.  Thanks GiGi!

1 comment:

  1. love this cute post! i hate when the red eye correct does that to my eyes. i ALWAYS have red eye.

    ReplyDelete