Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas and Baby Update

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!  Avery had a great 2nd Christmas.  She received some really great toys and clothes.  I have lots of pictures that I hope to post someday soon, but for now I have to write very quickly.  Last week when I went to the doctor, I was already 3 cm dilated and the doctor said if she didn't come before Wed (tomorrow), he would induce labor.  So, we are going to Methodist Sugar Land Hospital at 5AM tomorrow morning!!  I can't believe we are going to meet our little Amelia very soon.  We will keep you posted!!  Hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!  We know we will!

 Avery on Christmas Eve after church.  She looked like a doll!
 Christmas morning...this was her big gift from Santa.  She was so excited about it.  Look at the joy on her face. 
 Driving her Cozy Coupe!
My sister's family gave her this doll that drinks a bottle and opens her eyes.  She will not let anyone touch it.  She was rocking her baby and feeding her on Christmas morning.

More pictures to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment