Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Big and Little Sisters

Amelia is three weeks old today!  I thought I better take a few pictures of the girls in their Big/Little Sister shirts before Amelia grows out of her onesie.  Avery did so good..you could tell she was so proud getting to hold her up.  She has really been doing much better lately with the hitting.  Too bad Amelia's eyes weren't open.  I will try again later! 


Love Avery's ankles crossed.  She did it all on her own. 
I can't wait to see these precious girls grow up together. 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. beautiful girls!!! in the last 3 days i have heard of 2 other couples naming their daughters amelia! you started a trend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Erin! I just LOVE the shirts and Avery is melting my heart! She looks so proud! What a precious family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh they are sooooo cute! I can't wait to meet Amelia!

    ReplyDelete