Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Sleeping Angel

Well, it seems our little Amelia wants to sleep all the time, but that isn't the case. I just never have the camera around when her eyes are wide open. We took our first outing yesterday by myself and the two girls. We went to my parent's house...haha! Of course, it was a horribly rainy day, but we still went. I realized the car seats are not in the right location in the car because I can't get to the right side of my car to put Amelia in so I was pushing the infant seat over Avery's toddler seat and breaking my back at the same time.

Amelia is really such a sweet lovable baby.  She is starting to get on a little schedule which is wonderful and makes Mommy feel a little organized.  Last night she slept from 11PM - 4AM and then after eating went back to sleep until 7:30AM.  It was so nice.  I am hoping it can stay.  I love reading so even when I feel the busiest, I still find time to read even if it is in the bathtub.  I have been following BabyWise and Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child.  They both seem to have great advice on how to make sure your children are happy babies. 

Avery is really doing well too.  She is such a great independent girl!  She loves playing with stickers, coloring books and with her dolls.  She can keep herself busy for quite a while and then loves playing with her Mommy.  She has been giving Amelia more kisses than hits so that is a huge accomplishment.  The other book I am reading is The Strong-Willed Child by Dr. James Dobson.  It has explained so much for what Avery does.  Slowly learning how to 'tame her will not kill it." 



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness erin- she is beautiful!!! glad she is sleeping for you!

    ReplyDelete