Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bright Eyes

Finally, a few pictures with Miss Amelia's eyes open!!  Here are the latest happenings at our home.  Still working on Amelia's schedule, and she is getting more and more alert/awake during the day.  She is such a sweet baby.  Avery is a hoot!  She keeps us laughing all the time.  Her new phrase is "Oh Man."  I thought maybe I said it and then I heard her favorite new toy, her Dora Vanity Table, say "Oh Man."  The funny part is that when we bless our food at night she says "Amen" but it sure sounds a lot like "Oh Man." 
Avery still thinks everything that belongs to Amelia is for her...using the Boppy as her pillow while watching "Woody" or Toy Story.
Like my friend, Jamie, just said in her blog, "I do exist." 
Celebrating Aunt Kristin's birthday and wearing Juicy in her honor. :)
Amelia was having some tummy time on Josh's tummy.  Hagen is very interested in this new baby girl. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment