Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random holiday pics

I am falling down on the blogging job.  I wanted to finish posting holiday pictures.  I promise to add more of Amelia soon.  She is growing so fast.  When we went for two week check-up last Friday, she had gained almost a pound since the week before.  She was up to 8 lbs 14 oz.  The jaundice was completely gone so we were thrilled.  Hope everyone is doing wonderful!!

The men were deer hunting and we had a girl/kid weekend.  We decided to let the kids make Ginger Bread houses, but it ended up being my mom, sis, and I making them.  Two cute kids though posing near their houses. 
After bath time...trying to take a few more pictures. 
Carson holding his house. 
We went to the beach the next day and had fun with Grammy and Aunt Paula.  Loved this pic of Carson and Avery in their jammies and slippers. 
Christmas Eve after church.  Just five days before Amelia was born. 

My dad figured out how to put the camera timer on. Family pic on Christmas Eve.
My sister and I's family. 
Christmas Eve holding the doll my sister's family gave her.  Love that she is smiling...she is always so serious in pictures. 
We had a Christmas with my Dad's side of the family a week before Christmas.  Everyone in the family was there.  We were able to take a family picture.  It is so special. 
Our little family before Amelia. 
Kristin, Andrew and Carson.  Love this picture!
My parents (Ma Z and Pops) with their grandchildren who look very interested. :)
Christmas Day!!  Since my Dad taught me how to set the timer, we were able to do it with Josh's family.  It worked great!!  The only bad part is Avery is looking away. 
PaPa and Avery all ready for bed on Christmas Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment